Effective as of 15 July 2018.
FZ Natural Resources Partnership (SA0365783-M)
By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following policies in regards to collection and privacy of personal data:
Collection and Uses of Personal Data
When you visit our webpage, we may collect Personal Data from you through various means, including but not limited to instances when you provide your Personal Data through our Site for the purpose of registering for and creating an account, apply for a membership or account with our Loyalty Program, participate in a promotion or other website features.
We may request for a product or services information or to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications, provide your ratings and review of products as a customer, make purchases through our retail store or Site, and/or interact with our sales staff or with us.
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies (elaborated below) to automatically collect information about your activities on the Site:
- Flash Cookies
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags
- Analytical tags
- Web server logs
- Geo-location technologies
- You have no obligation to provide any of the Personal Data requested by us. However, depending on circumstances, it may be the case that if you do not provide the requested Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with certain products and services, or transact with you, that depend on the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
Purposes For Collection, Use, Disclosure And Processing Of Personal Data
Lady Glory Official will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use or access of the Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you gain access to or sign in to the Site, using your login credentials of a Social Networking Site, or (ii) use any features of a Social Networking Site such as its widgets, plug-ins and browser push notifications, made available to you on our Site, it may result in information or your Personal Data being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook. (“Social Networking Site” refers to an online or digital platform owned or operated by a third party, that is used by people to build social networks or social relations, or to interact, with other people, such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). By your proceeding pursuant to (i) or (ii) above, you consent to such collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data;
- monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of the Site in order to provide you with a seamless experience, facilitating or administering your use of the Site, and/or to assist us in improving your experience in using the Site;
- assessing and processing your request for the purchase of and/or subscription to our products and/or services;
- registering you as a customer of Lady Glory Official and/or to deal with, process and/or administer the account that you may open with us, including to facilitate your transactions or activities on the Site, or your transactions or activities with us;
- administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing with your relationship with us, any transactions or activities carried out by you on the Site or at our retail stores. This includes processing your application, orders and payment transactions; implementing transactions and the supply of products and/or services to you that you have requested. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should you make a purchase to be delivered to a third party recipient, you consent to us disclosing Personal Data that identifies you, to the said third party recipient (such as but not limited to your name). Further, you acknowledge and agree that delivery of your purchase could involve disclosure of certain Personal Data about you to bring about delivery of the same such as your name and contact details, which may be disclosed on the cover of the parcel, on an envelope or a delivery related document, as the case may be, which could be seen by third parties who view such parcel, envelope or said document;
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf including responding to your customer service enquiries and complaints; or responding to or dealing with your interactions with us;
- contacting you or communicating with you via phone/voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering and/or managing your use of the Site, your Lady Glory Official membership and/or account with us, your relationship with us or any transactions made by you with us. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain Personal Data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
- providing services to you as our account holder, as our customer, as a member of our loyalty program(s) or when requested by you; dealing with or administering your participation in contests, social events organized by us;
- sharing or disclosing (at our discretion) your suggestions, comments, feedback or content (including audio, video etc.) (collectively “Feedback”) that you provide through Social Networking Sites, to the Site or to us (including at the retail stores), with other users of the Site or with the public, for publicity and/or promotion purposes with a view to marketing or showcasing the business of Lady Glory Official, and/or to acquiring customers, and/or for the purpose of providing the public with your Feedback which may be useful for the public’s purchasing decision or for the public’s information or otherwise. This includes us disclosing your name together with your Feedback. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the above regard, your Feedback and name may/will be published or shared by us on public media platforms such as the newspaper, the Internet, in our (including our affiliates’) annual reports (if any) etc., and/or incorporated as part of Lady Glory Official’s marketing collaterals/materials or corporate video to be disclosed to the public, and you hereby consent to the same. Do not provide us with Feedback if you do not wish for such Feedback to be disclosed to the public.
- where you have provided your consent to us, whether such consent was obtained through the Site, the retail store(s) or otherwise, sharing your Personal Data with or disclosing your Personal Data to other users of the Site or with/to the public, through the Site or any other media (whether print, online or otherwise) or communication platform as we so choose, at our discretion, such as but not limited to as part of Lady Glory Official’s marketing collaterals/materials or corporate video.
- carrying out due diligence or other screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations (whether of Malaysia or a foreign country) applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies, the requirements or guidelines of governmental authorities (whether Malaysia or a foreign country) which we determine are applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies, and/or our risk management procedures that may be required by law (whether of Malaysia or a foreign country) or that may have been put in place by us or our affiliates/associated companies;
- to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with and/or investigating complaints;
- complying with or as required by any applicable law, court order, order of a regulatory body, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on us or our affiliates/associated companies, and/or for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities (whether of Malaysia or elsewhere), with which we or our affiliates/associated companies are expected to comply;
- complying with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority (whether of Malaysia or a foreign country) which we are expected to comply with; or responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities (including but not limited to Customs Department and Ministry of Health) (whether of Malaysia or a foreign country). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we may/will disclose your Personal Data to such parties upon their request or direction;
- conducting research (including customer research), surveys, market surveys, analysis and/or development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our services and facilities, or to improve our understanding of your interests, concerns and preferences, in order to enhance any continued interaction between yourself and us connected or in relation to the Site, or improve any of our products or services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may/will in this regard send you surveys or request a face to face interview survey, by way of email or postal mail;
- storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your Personal Data, whether within or outside Malaysia;
- facilitating, dealing with and/or administering external audit(s) or internal audit(s) of the business of Lady Glory Official or that of its affiliates/related corporations;
- dealing with and/or facilitating a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such transaction involves Lady Glory Official as a participant or involves only a related corporation or affiliated company of Lady Glory Official as a participant or involves Lady Glory Official and/or any one or more of Lady Glory Official’s related corporations or affiliated companies as participant(s), and there may be other third party organisations who are participants in such transaction. “business asset transaction” means the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation;
- to implement and maintain our information technology systems, including to store and process Personal Data in computer databases and servers located within and outside Malaysia;
- anonymization of your Personal Data. In this regard, you acknowledge that Personal Data that has been anonymized is no longer Personal Data and the requirements of the PDPA would no longer apply to such anonymized data;
- record-keeping purposes and producing statistics and research for internal and/or statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements, of Lady Glory Official or of its affiliates/related corporations; and
- Lady Glory Official corporation’s reporting purposes including but not limited to reporting on Lady Glory Official’s business performance;
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Correction of Factual Inaccuracies
If there are factual inaccuracies in any information that we maintain about you that you wish to correct, please email us at email@example.com.
Website Security Precautions
With respect to website security, when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Because the privacy of children’s information is especially important, we do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18, and this website is not structured to attract anyone under that age.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
For all further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call our HQ at +6016-315 4030, Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holidays) before 5pm for assistance.